TheSKYeagle's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by TheSKYeagle, Jan 6, 2020.

1. TheSKYeagle

Expand Collapse

What is your IGN?
    TheSKYeagle

Who were you punished by?
    Console

Date/Time of Punishment
    06/01/2020 18:42PM GMT

Reason of Punishment
    Alt Limit

Why should you be unbanned?
    I have been playing on SlateMC for a long time now. I have to say it has been an amazing experience. I have been in one of the top factions as well as one of the bottom factions at different points. Around 10 minutes before my Perm Ban I had been playing on Hypixel with my Alt (PinkPython327 - The reason for my ban). I was fairly well known within the community and I had accepted that I had reached my Alt Limit however I stupidly had logged into SlateMC with my alt causing my ban. I know this may sound like an excuse but the truth is that it was an accident. Furthermore my 5 alts were thought to have been: TheSKYeagle, Wschool6, Wschool7, Wschool10 and Jaccub however the truth is the Jaccub is a real person who we share accounts with. I do not fully count him as an alt as he has legitimately played himself on SlateMC before. I was really looking forward to potentially getting top 3 for /ftop at the end of the season and I would like to ask your forgiveness. I will not bring more than 5 alts on in the future, it was down to an error. Please accept my sincerest apologies and I hope you take my Application into account.

2. TheSKYeagle

Expand Collapse

If I do not get unbanned may I request that I be unbanned for the start of the New Season as I intend to play a lot and work hard to come out on top.

Attached Files:

3. anrkjosh

Owner
    Staff Member Owner
    Expand Collapse

Message me which 5 accounts you would like unbanned, as you are allowed 5 accounts in total.

4. TheSKYeagle

Expand Collapse